E-Shram Card : Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future. Ministry of Labour and Employment has launch e Shram portal to Collect Data of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers.
You can check the complete details of E Shram Portal 2022 Official Website, benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
E Shram Portal
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021: Apply Online, Portal Guide
- AP Sand Booking: Online Registration, Login, Track [email protected]
- (pmkisan.gov.in) PM Kisan Yojana 2022: Online Registration | PM Kisan Status
The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India. You can use this UAN card for life, e shram card download.
|Department||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Name of Portal||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
E Shram Card Online Apply 2022
The Ministry of Labour and Employment started the E Shram portal at Register.eshram.gov.in to provide ease to Labours across India for registration Online in Database of Government. This Yojana is started by the Government of India to provide social security in the form of pension to workers in unorganised sectors. Moreover, you can also avail benefit of E Shram Card Online Apply 2022 through official website at Register.eshram.gov.in.
E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be an income tax payer
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any kind of data in UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required For E Shram Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill/Ration card
- Active Mobile Number
E-Shram Card Benefits
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- more Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
How to Apply for E Shram Card
- Visit the official website of E-Shram @register.eshram.gov.in
- Check home page details and go for Self Registration.
- Enter Your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
- Fill up Captcha Code.
- Click on the Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
- Click on Send OTP Button.
- Open the Application Form and fill in up details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit button and Take a printout of the application form.
- Top 10 Famous And Popular Adult Actress in the World
- (NSP) National Scholarship Portal 2021: Registration, Login & Online Status
What is the benefit of E Shram Card 2022 ?
You can avail pension benefit of Rs 3000 per month after attaining age of 60 Years.
Who started the E Shram Card 2022 Yojana?
Sh Narendra Modi, Hon’ble PM of India started this yojana for welfare of workers in the unorganized sector of India.
What are the ways to E Shram Card Online Apply 2022?
There are two ways, first one is self registration through register.eshram.gov.in and another way is CSC Seva Kendra near you.
What are the documents required to apply for the E shram Card Online?
Aadhaar Card, Mobile number registered with Aadhaar card and bank account details are required of the candidates to apply for the E shram card 2022.
When we will receive 1st E-shram Installment 2022?
The first e-shram installment date is yet not declared , once it is out we will notify you here.
How can I check my Eshram Application Status?
candidates must visit at Esharm website and follow the steps mentioned in this article to check your Eshram Application Status 2022.
What is the Age Limit to register for the Eshram Card 2022?
Candidates of the age 16 to 59 are eligible for the Eshram Card Registration 2022.