UP Scholarship: The scholarship in UP are meant for students who are part of the humungous education system of the northern state which boasts of more than 2 lakh schools and over 60 universities. Aimed at providing financial support to students at different levels of education in the state, the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Scholarship include multiple pre-matric and post-matric schemes for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General category candidates.
Uttar Pradesh Social welfare Department aims to provide the scholarship for all the students who are studying in Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Government and private schools. UP Scholarship will be available online on the official web portal www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- UP Scholarship Status 2022: Click here, Post Matric Scholarship scholarship.up.gov.in,
- Post Matric Scholarship Bihar: Status Check pmsonline.bih.nic.in
- (NSP) National Scholarship Portal 2021: Registration, Login & Online Status
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2021: Apply Online, Portal Guide
- PM Kisan Status 2022: Check Here 11th Installment of Pm Kisan
|Name of Scheme||UP Scholarship|
|Launched by||The state government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Money Transfer Portal||PFMS|
|Authorized Department||Social Welfare Department, UP Govt.|
|Application Form Charge||Free of cost|
|Scholarships Type||Pre-matric (9th and 10th),|
Post Matric for 12th,
Post Matric other than Inter,
Post-Matric outside state
UP Scholarship List
|List of UP Scholarship||Beneficiaries|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (For all categories)||9th & 10th Class|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship-Minorities class||9th & 10th Class|
|Post-matric Scholarship (For all categories)- Intermediate||11th & 12th Class|
|Post matric Scholarship (For all categories)-Other than Intermediate||UG, PG, etc.|
|Post matric Scholarship (For all category)-Other State||From11th to PhD|
How to Apply UP Scholarship
Step 1: Registration Process
- Visit the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Search the “Student” section and then click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in all mandatory details and click on “Submit” to register.
Step 2: Login Process
- Once registered, tap on the “Student” tab and select the “Fresh Login” option for fresh applications and the “Renewal Login” option for renewal applications as per the scholarship option you are applying for.
- Enter your login credentials- registration number, date of birth and password.
- You will be directed to a new page containing important instructions regarding form filling and click “Proceed”.
Step 3: Filling the Application Form
- After the completion of the login process, you will be directed to the user dashboard.
- Now, click on the “Fill in application form” section and enter all the required information in the field provided.
- Candidates must ensure to fill in the personal details, qualifications, and other information correctly.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Step 4: Upload a Copy of All Supporting Documents
- Once you click on the submit button, you will need to upload your scanned photograph and other supporting documents.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
Step 5: Review Your Application and Submit It
- Once you have filled the application form make sure to recheck and review the details before final submission.
- Candidates must note that there is no provision of making changes to the information filled by the applicant, once they have submitted the application form.
Step 6: Take a Print Out of Filled Application Form
- The last and final step is to save or download the filled registration form. Candidates also have to take a printout of the same and must keep the hard copy safe for further usage.
Question 1: Is Aadhaar card mandatory for the up scholarship?
Yes, the Aadhar Card number is mandatory.
Question 2: How to apply for UP scholarship?
The applications for all scholarships offered by the UP government can be made online through its Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System named ‘Saksham’.
Question 3: How many students can avail benefits under UP scholarship?
All students who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the UP scholarship can avail benefits under these schemes.